Sunday, January 20, 2013

Naps or hell with it?

As moms, we all know how naps are important in a baby's routine. Especially if we don't want to battle with over tired little monsters. Yes that's what they become when they are tired, screaming and kicking late at night because they want to sleep.
Well I have recently abandoned my comfortable niche in Tampa for a week or so just to spend some much needed time with my family in Fort Lauderdale. Giuliano, my son, who of course loves being spoiled by all, decided he was too excited to take his naps.
THE RESULTS...
A very fussy baby came bedtime. He went from a 8:30pm bedtime to a 10:00pm. He was just scratching his eyes so much, I could of sworn they were coming off.

So TIPS to follow,  which is what I did:

Let everyone know when naps are and make plans accordingly.

Do not let anyone or anything disturb his naps

Make sure you do your regular nap routines

And Lastly,  TAKE A NAP TOO :)

Remember, happy baby means happy mommy.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment